DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/63z4r9/neuroendocrine) has announced the addition of the "Neuroendocrine Cancer Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014" report to their offering.
Neuroendocrine Cancer Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014" provides data on the Neuroendocrine Cancer clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Neuroendocrine Cancer. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Neuroendocrine Cancer.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Companies/Institutions
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Ipsen S.A.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- Threshold Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
- National Cancer Institute
- The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Stanford University
- Grupo Espanol de Tumores Neuroendocrinos
- University of Wisconsin Madison
- The University of Iowa
- University of California, San Francisco
- Alberta Health Services