DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p9cxw6/metastatic_breast) has announced the addition of the "Metastatic Breast Cancer Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014" report to their offering.
Metastatic Breast Cancer Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014" provides data on the Metastatic Breast Cancer clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Metastatic Breast Cancer. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Metastatic Breast Cancer.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies Participating in Metastatic Breast Cancer Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Novartis AG
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Eli Lilly and Company
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Pfizer Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Johnson & Johnson
- Celgene Corporation
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- National Cancer Institute
- The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Sarah Cannon Research Institute
- North Central Cancer Treatment Group
- European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer
- FUDAN University
- UCLA's Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center