DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zwtf4l/lymphoblastic) has announced the addition of the "Lymphoblastic Lymphoma Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014" report to their offering.
"Lymphoblastic Lymphoma Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014" provides data on the Lymphoblastic Lymphoma clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Lymphoblastic Lymphoma. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Lymphoblastic Lymphoma.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies Participating in Lymphoblastic Lymphoma Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Novartis AG
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Pfizer Inc.
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Eisai Inc.
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- National Cancer Institute
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Children's Oncology Group
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Case Comprehensive Cancer Center
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Inc.
- Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Hospitals
- Stanford University
- University of Washington
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zwtf4l/lymphoblastic