DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lqd7k4/2020_foresight) has announced the addition of the "2020 Foresight Report: The Impact of Anti-Money Laundering Regulations on Wealth Management" report to their offering.
2020 Foresight Report: The Impact of Anti-Money Laundering Regulations on Wealth Management identifies that the total AML spending is expected to grow to over $8 billion in 2017, after registering a CAGR of almost 9% over the forecast period.
By purchasing this report you will secure a proper understanding of the impact of anti-money laundering regulations on wealth management, which will enable you to amend your business plans accordingly to allow maximum sales. You will gain an understanding of the impact of money laundering and how wealth management and other financial institutions have taken measure to deal with this illicit activity.
- Examines the impact of money laundering and how wealth management and other financial institutions have taken measures to deal with such illicit activity.
- Provides a global perspective on various money laundering activities and the measures being taken to tackle the problem, in terms of enactment of regulations and coordination between nations.
- Provides an insight into various AML regulatory developments that have taken place in key markets and their impact on their respective governments, financial institutions and customers.
- The rapid growth of money laundering and other illicit activities has become a major issue for governments and financial institutions across the world.
- Fighting money laundering has become a priority for governments and other international bodies, which are increasingly concerned about the consequences of these illicit activities on corporate governance and business operations in the financial sector, as well as the overall fundamentals of the world economy.
- Governments and regulatory bodies across the world have been tightening regulations to combat money laundering. Economies such as the US, the UK, Germany, Australia, Japan and Singapore have strong AML regulations in place, while Canada, Brazil, Russia, India and China are taking initiatives to introduce AML regulations.
- Financial institutions face a number of operational and technological challenges due to changes in regulations. These entail increased regulatory complexity and improvements in IT systems, documentation and record keeping. Reduced customer privacy is also expected to be a rising concern, due to increasing disclosure and information sharing requirements.
Key Topics Covered:
- What is this report about?
- Executive Summary
- Money Laundering Global Market Dynamics
- Key Operational and Technological Trends and Challenges
- Key Regulatory Trends and Impact Assessment
- Global Compliance Spending Trends
- Best Practices in AML Compliance
- Atlas One Financial Group
- Axis Bank
- Bank Central Asia
- Capital Bank
- EFG Private Bank
- Firstrade Securities, Inc.
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Standard Chartered
- Tokyo Mitsubishi-UFJ
- Wegelin & Co.
- World Trade Financial Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lqd7k4/2020_foresight