DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vzlwp4/utility_and_power) has announced the addition of the "Utility and Power Boilers - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Utility and Power Boilers in Megawatts (MW). The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2011 through 2020 for the global and major regional markets in terms of Annual Capacity Additions in Megawatts (MW) for Coal-Fired Utility/Power Boilers only.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
The report profiles 72 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Alstom Group
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Cethar Limited
- Dongfang Boiler Group Co., Ltd.
- Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co. Ltd.,
- Foster Wheeler AG
- Harbin Electric International Co Ltd
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Babcock-Hitachi K.K.
- IHI Corporation
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Larsen & Toubro Limited
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Miura Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Electric Group Company Limited
- Siemens AG
- Takuma Co. Ltd.
- The Babcock & Wilcox Company
- Thermax Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
2. MARKET TRENDS, ISSUES AND DRIVERS
3. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
4. PRODUCT INTRODUCTIONS/INNOVATIONS
5. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
6. FOCUS ON SELECT GLOBAL PLAYERS
7. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
1. THE UNITED STATES
5. THE MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA
6. LATIN AMERICA
IV. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Total Companies Profiled: 72 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 87)
- The United States (9)
- Japan (11)
- Europe (23)
- France (3)
- Germany (2)
- The United Kingdom (3)
- Italy (6)
- Rest of Europe (9)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (42)
- Africa (2)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vzlwp4/utility_and_power