DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ws9nlg/research_report) has announced the addition of the "Research Report on Automobile Distribution Industry in China, 2014-2018" report to their offering.
China's auto industry develops rapidly after joining WTO. China became the world's largest auto producer and seller in 2009. In 2013, the production volume of automobiles was 22.1168 million, up by 14.76% YOY, while the sales volume was 21.9841 million which went up by 13.87% YOY. Rapid growth of production and sales of automobiles in China promotes the development of automobile distribution industry.
Sales modes of autos in China encompass franchised stores (1S-5S), automobile supermarket, automobile trade market and automobile parks, each with its own distinguishing features. According to CRI, the number of auto distributors in China, mostly independent stores, reached 60,000 with over 20,000 4S stores by the end of 2013. Over 1,000 auto 4S stores are yearly established while a considerable amount of them close down because of poor management. There are over 1,000 new vehicle markets and automobile parks, over 1,000 used vehicle markets and over 2,000 professional markets of auto accessories in China. Due to regulation and implementation of market competition and city planning, the automobile industry exhibits a trend of centralized trading while medium and large cities undergo the construction of large-scale automotive cities and parks, representing strong momentum of growth.
The concentration rate of automobile circulation industry is growing rapidly in China. In 2010, the number of dealers from the top 100 corporations of automobile distributors reached 3,000, accounting for 5% of the industry. The sales volume of the 5% distributors was 4.994 million, which was 22.7% of the national gross sales volume. In China, the profit margin of many distributors is higher than that of certain listed automobile manufacturers.
The automobile market in big cities is basically saturated and exhibits sluggish growth while that in medium and small cities is developing rapidly. For automobile distributors, the market is the future source of profit. Since auto manufacturers failed to recognize the great potential, there are less sales channels and competition in the market. Meanwhile, the cost of land and labors in medium and small cities is relatively low.
Through this report, the readers shall acquire the following information:
- Economic and Policy Environment in the Development of Automobile Distribution Industry in China
- Distribution Model of Autos in China
- Competition Status of Automobile Distribution Industry in China
- Major Auto Distributors in China market
- Development Trend of Automobile Distribution Industry in China
Key Topics Covered:
- Overview of Automobile Distribution Industry in China, 2009-2013
- Business Models of Automobile Distribution Industry in China, 2011-2013
- Major Auto Distributors in China, 2011-2014
- Analysis of Competitiveness of Auto Sales Channels in China, 2011-2014
- Analysis of Investment and Financing of Auto Distributors in China, 2011-2014
- Prospect of Automobile Distribution Industry in China, 2014-2018
- Baoxin Auto Group Limited
- China Grand Auto
- China Yongda Automobiles Services Holdings Limited
- China ZhengTong Auto Services Holdings Limited
- Hengxin Delong
- Lei Shing Hong Limited
- PANG DA Automobile Trade Group Co., Ltd.
- Sinomach Automobile Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Materials Industry Yuantong Automobile Group Co., Ltd.
- Zhongsheng Group Holdings Limited 26