DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m6q523/glaucoma) has announced the addition of the "Glaucoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Glaucoma, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Glaucoma and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Glaucoma
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Glaucoma and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Glaucoma products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Glaucoma pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Alcon, Inc.
- Allergan, Inc.
- Advanced Cell Technology, Inc.
- Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Kowa Company, Ltd.
- Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KgaA
- Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- InSite Vision Incorporated
- Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd.
- NicOx S.A.
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- NeoStem, Inc.
- Handok Inc.
- AC Immune SA
- Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc.
- Foamix Ltd.
- Laboratoires Thea S.A.
- Senju Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Neurotech Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Intellect Neurosciences, Inc.
- SIFI S.p.A
- Cancer Therapeutics CRC Pty Ltd
- Mimetogen Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Icon Bioscience, Inc.
- AUS Bio Limited
- SK Biopharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- Cellular Biomedicine Group, Inc.
- China Grand Wuhan General Pharmaceutical Research Institute
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m6q523/glaucoma