DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gwrm73/asiapacific) has announced the addition of the "Asia-Pacific Healthcare Outlook - 2014" report to their offering.
The study presents an outlook of the healthcare market in the Asia-Pacific. Good healthcare service can impact social issues, economics, and even the politics of a country.
Governments need to meet these expectations, but rising costs in population and demographic shifts are causing them to falter. Disparity in care levels is also a concern, especially in less-developed countries.
There is a strong need to fix the fragmented healthcare infrastructure. In the current complex environment, This product advises clients to closely monitor their industries, track new opportunities, and develop strategies to take advantage of the inevitable economic turnaround.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Predictions for 2014
3. Top Healthcare Service Providers in Asia-Pacific-Who's Who
4. Healthcare Financing-A Formidable Opponent
5. Regulatory Environment-An Integral Part of any Healthcare Conversation
6. M&A and Investment Trends-Are you putting your money in the right markets?
7. Visionary innovation-Technologies that Could Shape Our Future
8. Companies to Look Out for
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gwrm73/asiapacific