BURLINGTON, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Demandware®, Inc. (NYSE:DWRE), the industry-leading provider of enterprise cloud commerce solutions, today opens its fourth annual Demandware XChange Conference at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach. The three-day event brings together more than 900 members of the global Demandware community of clients, partners, developers, employees and special guests for a dynamic exchange of strategies, information and ideas for driving innovation and accelerating growth in the retail marketplace.
Over the course of the conference, attendees will hear thought-provoking keynote speakers; choose from more than 40 breakout sessions, boot camps and technical workshops tailored to the needs of business and technical professionals of various levels; and participate in peer networking forums and activities. Topics will focus on leveraging the power of Demandware’s enterprise cloud commerce platform for business transformation, merchandising optimization, omni-channel consumer engagement, operational efficiency and more.
Featured speakers include:
- Malcom Gladwell, New York Times best-selling author of The Tipping Point, Outliers and David and Goliath
- Andrew Laudato, Senior Vice President & Chief Information Officer, Pier 1 Imports
- Harley Manning, Vice President and Research Director, Customer Experience, Forrester Research
New in 2014 is the introduction of the Demandware Commerce Pacesetter Awards Program, which recognizes Demandware clients that have leveraged the Demandware platform in the most effective and innovative ways to move their businesses forward. 2014 Commerce Pacesetter Awards finalists include:
- Crocs, a leading lifestyle brand for men, women and children, recognized for integrating compelling digital experiences into its stores and the development of innovative online holiday promotions.
- Michael Hill, a specialty retailer of jewelry with 280 stores in Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the United States, recognized for creating a superb online customer experience that rivals the in-store experience, including shoppable video, personalization, social integration, rich content and more.
“Our customers and partners are valuable members of our community and we appreciate their insights all year long,” said Tom Ebling, CEO of Demandware. “This week in Miami, we’ll have the opportunity to leverage the collective talent and power of this vast community under one roof. We’re all united on one platform and together, we will continue to shape the evolution of the retail industry. We’re looking forward to a phenomenal event.”
The Demandware XChange Conference is an invitation-only event. To review the complete Conference agenda, go to www.demandwarexchangeconference.com.
Demandware, the industry-leading provider of enterprise cloud commerce solutions, enables the world’s premier retailers to move faster and grow faster in our complex, consumer-driven world. Demandware’s enterprise cloud platform minimizes the cost and complexity of global, omni-channel commerce operations, and empowers retailers to respond with speed and agility to new market opportunities and continually evolving consumer expectations. For more information, visit www.demandware.com, call +1-888-553-9216 or email email@example.com.
Connect With Us:
Demandware is a registered trademark of Demandware, Inc.