DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rkxlcw/current_awareness) has announced the addition of the "Current Awareness News and Research Market 2013-2016" report to their offering.
Current Awareness News & Research Market 2013-2016 is an essential tool for publishing and information industry executives, M&A advisors, market analysts, and industry consultants who need to understand the business strategies driving the professional publishing industry.
With competition at an all-time high in the global information industry, informed market intelligence on how information providers can capitalize on the most lucrative opportunities and conquer the most formidable challenges is more critical than ever before.
Current Awareness News and Research Market 2013-2016 provides a comprehensive, analytical look at the overall landscape of this fast changing, $2.5 billion market for online news and research.
This report helps competitors position themselves for growth by tracking and evaluating key trends, such as:
- Market size by subscription and advertising models
- Market size by geographic region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and ROW
- Segment growth drivers
- Key mergers and acquisitions activity
- Market share, growth and business strategies of leading publishers
- Market forecast 2013-2016.
The report can be used to evaluate growth potential, understand trends affecting the industry, size the competition, review potential partner or acquisition profiles, examine revenue rankings and forecasts, benchmark performance, and plan short- and long-term growth strategies.
Some of the publishing trends outlined in the report include:
- Growth of search and analytic tools
- Mobile strategies for CANR
- The threat and opportunity of free
- Aggregation of social media content
- Growing importance of emerging markets and multilingual services
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Market Overview
Chapter 2: Leading Competitors
Chapter 3: Market Trends & Forecast
- Business Wire
- HighBeam Research
- Northern Light
- PR Newswire
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rkxlcw/current_awareness