DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ff27hc/dynamic_site) has announced the addition of the "Dynamic Site Acceleration Trends" report to their offering.
Dynamic site acceleration (DSA) is a technology and product suite dealing with optimization of dynamically served content over the network. DSA involves bringing network resources closer to end user by caching/pre-fetching files.
The report analyzes and presents an overview of DSA market worldwide. The report also provides a review of market trends, growth drivers, and strategic industry activities of major companies worldwide.
Key Topics Covered:
1. DYNAMIC SITE ACCELERATION - AN OVERVIEW
- Content Delivery Network
- Front-End Optimization
- Traditional DSA Services
2. MARKET TRENDS
- Growing Website Sophistication and Increasing Performance
- Expectation of Users Driving Dynamic Content Space
- Evolving Market Dynamics
3. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
- Radware Takes Over Strangeloop Networks
- ShopJimmy Implements Akamai Solutions to Enhance Site Performance
- Yottaa Introduces New Yottaa CDN
- Akamai Technologies Acquires Cotendo
- Akamai Takes Over Blaze
- Grupo Transhotel Selects CDNetworks as New CDN Provider
- Strangeloop Announces Launch of New Strangeloop Networks Accelerator
- Strangeloop Rolls Out Strangeloop Site Optimizer as Add-on Service with Amazon CloudFront
- TuneUp Selects CDNetworks to Ensure Optimal Web Performance
- Conduit Selects Cotendo as Technology Services Partner
- Cotendo to Deliver Live Streaming of TEDxTelAviv Conference on Apple Mobile Devices
- FastSoft Introduces DSA Solution
- FastSoft Introduces Software Upgrade for Improved Dynamic
- Content Control
4. MARKET PARTICIPANTS
- aiScaler Ltd.
- Akamai Technologies, Inc.
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- AppEx Networks Corporation
- AT&T Intellectual Property
- Chinacache International Holdings Ltd.
- EdgeCast Networks, Inc.
- Exceda Ltda
- FastSoft, Inc.
- Global Dots
- Incapsula, Inc.
- ITway Solutions Ltd.
- KDDI Corporation
- Limelight Networks, Inc.
- Olympusat Telecom
- Prime Networks
- Radware Ltd.
- Saguna Networks
- Strangeloop Networks
- TeliaSonera CDN
- XO Communications LLC
- Yottaa, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ff27hc/dynamic_site