DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n5xrhp/error_correction) has announced the addition of the "Error Correction Technology Trends" report to their offering.
The report analyzes and presents an overview of Error Correction Technology market worldwide.
Error Correction works as a defined protocol, which sets agreements on the data handling way between modems. This involves calculating a checksum on a data block. This checksum is used as a data description and reflects changes, if any, in the block quite accurately. A modem calculates the data checksums during data flow. On a regular basis Checksum numbers are sent to the other side. On completion of a data block, the other side, also keeping a checksum, compares both the checksums. In case of any error, a request to resend the entire data block is generated.
The report further discusses about practical purposes, applications, and future prospects of the technology along with the strategic industry activities of major companies worldwide.
Key Topics Covered:
1. ERROR CORRECTION TECHNOLOGY - AN OVERVIEW
- A Prelude
- Forward Error Correction - Introduction
- Forward Error Correction - Applications
- Practical Purposes
- Error Correction Protocol
2. MARKET TRENDS
- Burgeoning Bandwidth Demand Driving Deployment of High-Speed OTN Links
3. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
- Mitsubishi Electric Unveils New Error-Correction Technology for Long-Haul Transmissions
- Comtech Systems Receives Order for Additional Modem Upgrade Kits
- Ekinops Introduces Tunable Transponder
- TAEC Unveils SLC-based BENAND Flash Memory
- TVU Networks Develops Enhanced TVUPack Portable Cellular Uplink Solution
- Altera Introduces Integrated EFEC IP Cores for High- Performance Stratix® IV and Stratix® V FPGA Series
- Bezeq Selects Ekinops for Providing Optical Transport Equipment
- PMC-Sierra to Takeover RAD3 Communications
- PMC-Sierra Introduces Sizzle FEC Technology for Cost-Effective OTN Deployments
- Vitesse and Applied Micro Announce Collaboration on Standard Approach for eFEC Technology for Emerging OTN Applications
- Life Technologies Inks Exclusive License Agreement for Enzymatic Technology
- Lyric Semiconductor Unveils New Lyric Error Correction Technology
4. MARKET PARTICIPANTS
- Altera Corporation
- Arasan Chip Systems Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- PMC-Sierra Inc.
- Vitesse Semiconductor Corporation
- Xrio Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n5xrhp/error_correction