DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r43tbw/china_hazardous) has announced the addition of the "China Hazardous Waste Disposal Industry Report, 2013-2016" report to their offering.
China is a big producer of industrial hazardous waste. With the issuance of environmental protection policies, technological upgrading, etc., China's utilization and standardized disposal of hazardous waste has been significantly improved over recent years, with the stock of hazardous waste substantially reduced. It was estimated that China produced 40 million tons of industrial hazardous waste in 2013, representing an increase of 15.4 % over the previous year; the waste utilization volume hit 24 million tons, up 19.7 % year on year; the disposal volume rose by 1% year on year to 7.05 million tons; and the inventory reached 8 million tons, down 5.4 % from last year.
The 12th Five-year Hazardous Waste Pollution Prevention and Control Plan requires that certified companies should dispose more hazardous waste by 2015 than 2010 by 75%, the load rate of hazardous waste incineration facilities should exceed 75%, and municipal hazardous waste generators should realize harmless disposal by and large. By 2016, China will create 70 million tons of hazardous waste, and the annual utilization and disposal volume will reach 49 million tons. However, as of 2013, Chinese licensed companies could only treat 50 %-60% of hazardous waste. With the country attaches more importance to environmental issues, laws and regulations are enforced more and more stringently, the utilization and disposal rates of hazardous waste will be to some extent raised, and the hazardous waste treatment industry will embrace huge potentials.
The most notable features of the hazardous waste disposal industry lie in licensed operation as well as regional distribution. For example, 90% of Chinese circuit board production enterprises that are main generators of hazardous heavy metal waste in the Pearl River Delta and the Yangtze River Delta, where a large number of heavy metal utilization and disposal companies gather consequently.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of China Hazardous Waste Disposal Industry
2. Status Quo of China Solid Waste Disposal Industry
3. Status Quo of China Hazardous Waste Disposal Industry
4. Upstream and Downstream of China Hazardous Waste Disposal Industry
5. Key Chinese Hazardous Waste Disposal Enterprises
6. Development Trend
- Dalian Dongtai
- Dongjiang Environment
- Green Eco-Manufacture (GEM)
- Guangdong OMEET
- Guangzhou Lu You Environmental
- Guangzhou Solid Waste Safe Disposal Center
- Jiangyin Zhongxin Resource Recycling
- Kunshan Dayang
- Kunshan Qiandeng Three-waste Purifying
- Kunshan Yasheng
- Kunshan Zhonghuan Industry
- Kunshan Zhongyue Solid Waste Treatment
- Ruanshi Chemical
- Shenzhen Hazardous Waste Treatment Station
- Sound Environmental Resources
- Wujiang Lili
- Wuxi Jiangfeng
- Wuxi Zhonghuan Resource Recycling
- Zhuhai Dongsong
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r43tbw/china_hazardous