DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2xs889/research_and) has announced the addition of the "Research and Investment Prospects of China Mask Industry, 2014-2018" report to their offering.
In 2013, the output of China's mask industry totaled 3.45 billion pieces, a year-on-year growth of 15% from 3 billion pieces in 2012. Medical masks are the main products needed in China, while the growth rate is lower than other masks that present rapid growth trend. In 2013, the output of medical marks totaled 1.8 billion pieces, up 9% year-on-year.
The demand volume of masks in China reached 1.5 billion pieces in 2013, increased by 20% year-on-year compared with 1.25 billion pieces in 2012. Along with the continuous growth of China's economy, the growth in the living standard and the increasing requirements for domestic urban city environment, consumer demand for masks will maintain a rapid growth.
China's mask enterprises are mainly distributed in eastern region, and Bohai Rim, Yangtze River Delta Region and Pearl River Delta Region are the major production areas. Shandong province serves as a main production region of masks in China. There are about 310 mask processing and supporting enterprises in Dadian village, Jiaozhou city of Shandong with the annual production capacity of 1 billion pieces, realizing about CNY 1.2 billion of output value that account for more than 32% of market shares nationwide, becoming the renowned mask producing village in China.
Currently anti-haze masks are priced at CNY 1 or 2 to CNY 30 or 40, and they are made from cotton yarn, activated carbon and other many materials. While the common masks in market cannot ensure basic hygiene instead of having protective effects.
Along with the continuous increasing of Chinese residents' incomes and the improving of people's living standard, people have a stronger awareness about environment and health. It is projected that the production value of functional mask market will up to CNY 10 billion in the next five years.
Key Topics Covered:
- Mask Overview
- Operation Situation of World's Mask Industry
- Operation Environment of China's Mask Industry
- Operation Situation of China's Mask Industry
- Operation Trend of China's Mask Upstream Industry
- Import and Export of China's Mask Industry
- Competitive Landscape of China's Mask Industry
- Superior Enterprises in China's Mask Industry
- Development Trend Forecast of China's Mask Industry, 2014-2018
- Investment Opportunities and Risks of China's Mask Industry, 2014-2018
- Dongguan Rongxin Anti-static Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Dragon Corporation
- Shenzhen Selen Science & Technology Co., Ltd
- TEDA Investment Holding Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2xs889/research_and