DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j5kld7/latest_trends_and) has announced the addition of Canadean Ltd's new report "Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Americas' Retail Packaging Market - The outlook for primary packaging containers, closures and outers" to their offering.
Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Americas' Retail Packaging Market, report provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast trends of packaging consumption across eight major CPG markets in the Americas' region, with a comprehensive coverage of key consumer trends influencing the demand patterns, regulatory frameworks, packaging material dynamics and competitive landscape of major countries.
- Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Americas' Retail Packaging Market is a detailed industry report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends and opportunities in the Americas' packaging market
- The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, packaging manufacturing trends, and packaging innovation in key countries within the Americas' consumer packaged goods market. The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights into each of the packaging materials- Flexible, Glass, Rigid Plastic, Rigid Metal, and Paper & Board
- The report includes detailed tables and charts to provide a comprehensive understanding of packaging consumption to clearly establish market trends, packaging dynamics, and areas of future growth potential
- It provides an overview of the competitive landscape of major countries in the Americas' packaging sector within analysis of the key market leaders including a snap shot of major deals.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Overview of the Americas' Packaging Market
- Consumer Drivers
- Market Dynamics
- Packaging Design and Manufacturing Trends
- Regulatory Environment
- Competitive Landscape
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j5kld7/latest_trends_and
Source: Canadean Ltd