DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j64pxn/cards_and) has announced the addition of the "Cards and Payments Industry Report 2014" report to their offering.
The definitive report on global cards and payments, the Cards and Payments Industry Report 2014 provides the inside track on the markets, sectors and people of the industry.
With sections covering products, distribution and results as well as emerging challengers, and various country reports and investigations into banks and vendor strategy and more, this report delivers a critical account of the cards and payments industry in 2013 and what to expect in 2014.
- A look at the world's most influential card brands and how they fared during 2013 and look ahead to 2014
- A detailed look at the companies and individuals who shaped the industry over the past 12 months, and what you can learn from them
- Industry analysis and insight into all aspects of card and payments strategy, from card design to social media use
- Sought-after country reports
Reasons To Buy
- The Cards and Payments Industry Report 2014 from Timetric analyses key trends in cards and payments in 2013, and looks ahead to 2014
- It reveals opinion from industry leaders on issues from growth strategy, business restructuring, IT spending, product design, and marketing
- The report features predictions and priorities from industry leaders for 2014 and a detailed look at the strategy of major card issuers in every region
- C-level interviews with the biggest firms in financial services
- Comprehensive news highlights from the past 12 months
- Foreword by Cards International and Electronic Payments International Editor Douglas Blakey
- Interviews with industry leaders from MasterCard, Visa, American Express, WorldPay, Ingenico, and Barclaycard
- Exclusive reports from the top financial global events
- The top features from 12 issues of Cards International and Electronic Payments International
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j64pxn/cards_and