DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zf6mzb/applicationtoper) has announced the addition of the "Application-to-Person (A2P) SMS Trends" report to their offering.
Application-to-Person (A2P) SMS is an advanced technology that involves use of a specific application for producing an SMS message, which is then transmitted to a mobile subscriber. Major application areas include Inquiry and Search Services, Interactive Services, CRM and Business Services, Pushed Content Services, and Marketing/Promotional Campaigns.
The report analyzes and presents an overview of Application-to-Person (A2P) SMS market worldwide. The report in addition provides global market estimates and projections for Application-to-Person (A2P) SMS in US dollars for years 2012 through 2017, for key markets including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa & Middle East, and Latin America. Supported with 6 market data tables, the report provides a review of market trends, major application areas, key drivers, and various strategic industry activities of major companies witnessed by the industry over the last few years. The report also highlights trends in various regional markets including North America, UK, Asia-Pacific, and India.
Key Topics Covered:
1. APPLICATION-TO-PERSON (A2P) SMS - A MARKET PRIMER
- A2P SMS - Definition
- A2P Messaging - Enabling Businesses to Consumer Communications
- Major Application Areas
- Inquiry and Search Services
- Interactive Services
- CRM and Business Services
- Pushed Content Services
- Marketing/Promotional Campaigns
- A2P SMS - Key Drivers
- Share Breakdown for Revenue by Data and Voice Based Services for the Years 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2015
- Market Scenario
2. REGIONAL MARKET TRENDS
- A2P SMS - North America
- A2P SMS - UK
- A2P SMS - Asia-Pacific
- A2P SMS - Rising Star in Indian Mobile Value Added Services
3. PRODUCT/SERVICE LAUNCHES
- Aicent Rolls Out SMS A2P Premium Service
- Dialogue Communications Launches A2P SMS-Dedicated GSM Network
- Free Rolls Out Mobile Network and Subscription Model in France
- MACH Develops New Service Delivery Platform
- mBlox Launches Improved SMS Product Portfolio
- MACH Offers A2P Messaging Platform to MoneYou
4. MARKET PARTICIPANTS
- Aerialink, Inc.
- Aicent, Inc.
- AMD Telecom SA
- Angkor Data Communications Group Co., Ltd.
- Beepsend AB
- Channel Mobile (South Africa)
- Clickatell (Pty) Ltd.
- Dialogue Communications Ltd.
- Elita IT Solutions Pvt., Ltd.
- FortyTwo Telecom AB
- Infobip Ltd.
- Jinny Software Ltd.
- Mavenir Systems
- Mobicage NV
- Ogangi Corporation
- Optimizer HQ (New Zealand)
- PowerMe Mobile
- Silverstreet BV (The Netherlands)
- Symsoft AB
- Syniverse Technologies LLC
- Tanla Solutions Ltd.
- Telsis Ltd.
- V3Mobi Communications Pvt., Ltd.
- Wavecell Pte., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zf6mzb/applicationtoper