DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m645jk/flexible) has announced the addition of the "Flexible Substrate Trends" report to their offering.
Flexible Substrates refer to ultra-thin and ultra-light base components upon which electronic devices are deposited at the time of assembling electronic circuits to fabricate extremely lightweight and rollable flexible electronics. Plastic, glass, and stainless steel are the most commonly used materials for flexible substrates.
The report analyzes and presents an overview of Flexible Substrates market worldwide. The report also provides a review of market trends, growth drivers, and strategic industry activities of major companies worldwide.
Key Topics Covered:
1. FLEXIBLE SUBSTRATES - AN OVERVIEW
- Flexible Substrates - Adding Flexibility and Conformability to Electronic Devices
2. MARKET TRENDS
- Market Overview
- Printed Electronics Technologies Emerge in Commercial Applications
- Flexible Substrates Witness Upsurge in OLED Displays and Lightings
- Flexible PVs - An Emerging Solution for Use in Solar Modules
- Flexible Substrates Garner Considerable Research Interest for Developing Flexible Medical Devices
- Increase in Adoption of Organic Electronics-based IC Designing Method for Non-Invasive Monitoring Devices
- Flexible Substrates Face Stiff Competition from Existing Substrates and Technologies
3. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
- Clariant International Acquires Silver Nanoparticle Ink Technology of Bayer
- New Energy Technologies Enters into Phase 2 of CRADA with US NREL Soligie Inks Agreement with Thin Film Electronics
- Universal Display and Fujifilm Ink Agreement
- DuPont Microcircuit Materials and Holst Centre Collaborate for Printed Structures on Flexible Substrates Program
- FLEXcon to Acquire Graphics Division of Arlon
- AU Optronics Enters into Partnership with Flexible Display Center
4. PRODUCT LAUNCHES
- MOMA Consortium Develops Re-Programmable Memory Arrays
- Polyonics Expands PolyFLEX Flexible Substrates and Films Range
- Kolon Industries Unveils Colourless Polyimide Material
- Wayne State University Develops New Technology to Integrate CMOS Devices in Flexible Substrates
- Beneq Introduces Web Coating System WCS 500
- HP Develops Technology for Production of AMOLED Panels
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory Develops New Carbon Nanotube Ink
- North Dakota State University Develops Laser-Enabled Advanced Packaging Technology
- DKN Research Unveils UTF Connector Concept Model
5. MARKET PARTICIPANTS
- 3M Company
- American Semiconductor, Inc.
- Argotec LLC
- Arlon Graphics LLC
- AzCoat, Inc.
- BenQ Materials Corporation
- Corning, Inc.
- DuPont Teijin Films U.S. Ltd. Partnership
- Dyesol Ltd.
- E.I. DuPont de Nemours and Company
- Griff Paper and Film
- Heraeus Materials Technology GmbH & Co. KG
- Heraeus Packaging Technology
- Polyonics, Inc.
- Porex Corporation
- Rogers Corporation
- SCHOTT North America, Inc.
- Teijin Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m645jk/flexible