DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8xmr2q/infusion_pumps) has announced the addition of the "Global Infusion Pumps Markets Report 2011-2018" report to their offering.
The report on the worldwide market for Infusion Pumps discusses how growth in this market is shaped by trends in regulatory requirements, technology, clinical use, geographical variations and demographic factors, etc.
Some of the issues highlighted in this report include:
- Pump and administration set recalls, mandatory withdrawals and more stringent testing have impacted revenues from many well established brands and models of infusion pumps over the last few years. The US market has been the hardest hit.
- The recent revenue impact while significant for certain product segments like volumetric and ambulatory pumps, is overshadowed by rising demand worldwide.
- Volumetric pumps account for the largest share of revenues, while ambulatory pumps lead in unit sales.
- In mature markets, sales of administration sets and other accessories is an important source of recurring revenue.
- Highest overall growth is projected in the emerging markets of Asia and Latin America.
- The insulin patch pump segment is currently the most dynamic in terms of innovation
- Implantable pump segment is severely impacted in the short-term due to pump malfunction and recalls.
- Syringe pumps will retain their foothold in all regional markets, and will be one of the highest growth segments on a global level.
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1 - Executive Summary
Section 2 - Products And Markets
Section 3 - Us Market
Section 4 - Latam Market
Section 5 - European Market
Section 6 - Japanese Market
Section 7 - Rest Of Asia Pacific (Roapac) Market
Section 8 - Rest Of The World (Row) Market
Section 9 - Company Reviews
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8xmr2q/infusion_pumps