DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8jswxb/ultra_hnwis_in) has announced the addition of the "Ultra HNWIs in Italy to 2013" report to their offering.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in Italy, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
- There were 10,807 UHNWIs in Italy in 2012, with an average wealth of US$41 million per person, making them the prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were 30 billionaires, 716 centimillionaires and 10,061 affluent millionaires in 2012.
- UHNWIs accounted for 6.1% of the total HNWI population of Italy in 2012, much higher than the global average of 0.7%. During the review period, the number of UHNWIs in Italy increased by a substantial 50.6%, from 7,178 in 2008 to 10,807 in 2012.
- There was a wide range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands: the number of billionaires increased by 150%, while the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires increased significantly by 47.3% and 50.6%.
- It is expected that the number of UHNWIs will increase by 14% to reach 12,322 in 2017. This will include 32 billionaires, 819 centimillionaires and 11,470 affluent millionaires.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings from the HNWI Database
5 Analysis of Italian HNWI Investments
6 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
- Banca Aletti Private Banking
- Banca Euromobiliare
- Banca Fideuram SpA
- Banca Generali
- Banca Intermobiliare di Investimenti e Gestioni SpA
- Banca Leonardo Private Banking
- Banca Popolare di Sondrio Private Banking
- Banca Profilo Private Banking
- Ersel Private Bank
- Intesa Sanpaolo Private Banking
- MPS Private Banking
- Mediobanca Private Banking
- UBI Private Banking
- UniCredit Private Banking
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8jswxb/ultra_hnwis_in