TOKYO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NTT Communications (NTT Com), the ICT solutions and international communications business within the NTT (NYSE:NTT) Group, announced today that NTT Com has launched Global Management One to provide remote infrastructure management (RIM) and ICT rightsourcing services to Enterprise companies seeking to optimize returns on their ICT investments.
The Global Management One service portfolio covers the entire ICT stack, providing customers with a flexible array of managed services that can be combined to suit individual needs. Intended to complement internal ICT capabilities, Global Management One leverages NTT Com’s deep engineering expertise and global footprint enabling access to new services, new technologies, and new markets. ICT teams can offload rote management tasks and instead focus on strategic initiatives that will drive growth and create value for the enterprise.
Global Management One services provide SLA-backed management of core infrastructure components such as Corporate WAN and LAN (including wireless LAN) systems. Services extend through the platform layer - storage, database, hypervisor management - and reach to the business services layer providing end user compute services such as Managed Communication and Collaboration services as well as overall governance and ICT strategic planning consultation.
The services are backed by robust SLA’s tied to customers’ business outcomes and an industry leading automation platform that ensures accurate and agile infrastructure management; reducing mean time to resolve incidents by up to half. Global Management One services will initially be delivered from four centers in Mumbai, Manila, Kuala Lumpur and Barcelona where 95% of engineers hold over 150 unique industry recognized certifications. NTT Com engineers are accredited in best practice and leading technologies such as: Cisco, Microsoft, Red Hat, Oracle, VMware, Citrix, ITIL, PMI, Juniper, EMC, NetApp, Palo Alto, Six Sigma, BlueCoat, Avaya and many others.
Customers are deploying Global Management One services to:
- Reduce ICT Costs – the Global Management One team has partnered with its customers to conduct extensive ROI analysis for their ICT projects. The results of these analyses show customers anticipating an average 30% reduction in their overall ICT expenditures. In addition, NTT Com has committed to these cost reductions, tying service levels to customers’ business outcomes.
- Consume services on demand – services can be contracted on a utility basis so customers can consume on demand, paying only for what they need and what they use.
- Create reliable, agile ICT operations – extensive self-service capabilities and automated incident resolution rates as high as 60% improve operational efficiencies and increase user satisfaction.
- Simplify their vendor landscape – the breadth and scalability of the Global Management One portfolio enables customers to consolidate their vendors and reduce management and support overhead.
- Access new market opportunities – the Global Management One service portfolio further augments customers’ internal ICT capabilities helping provide new services and fuel enterprise growth.
“The Global Management One team has been paramount in the success of the HOYA IT Optimization project (aka “HITOP”). Before HITOP our IT systems were all over the map … individually developed and managed among 13 independent business units spread out over 100 global locations.” Relates Yoshio Chikayasu, CIO of HOYA Corporation (www.hoya.com).
“Partnering with NTT Com for our infrastructure and IT platform management has allowed us to institute a global governance model and leapfrog into cloud technologies. Our internal teams have shifted their focus into more strategic projects, and together with NTT Com, we are delivering innovative services to our business users that would have been difficult and costly to develop on our own. We are on track to reduce our global IT costs by 30% and we continue to drive value back into our core business. This would not have been possible without Global Management One”
To learn more about Global Management One, please visit:
About NTT Communications Corporation
NTT Communications provides consultancy, architecture, security and cloud services to optimize the information and communications technology (ICT) environments of enterprises. These offerings are backed by the company’s worldwide infrastructure, including leading global tier-1 IP network, Arcstar Universal One™ VPN network reaching 196 countries/regions, and over 150 secure data centers. NTT Communications’ solutions leverage the global resources of NTT Group companies including Dimension Data, NTT DOCOMO and NTT DATA.