DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/crcd9q/high_temperature) has announced the addition of the "High Temperature Insulation Trends" report to their offering.
The report analyzes and presents an overview of High-Temperature Insulation market worldwide.
Insulations are materials that cost-effectively prevent the transmission of cold air or heat from the user's building. Insulations create a low-level barrier to block the outer humidity or dampness from penetrating inside the user's home. Residents living in warm or cold climatic regions usually prefer high temperature insulations for improving their home's atmosphere. High temperature insulation (HTI) products deliver excellent compressive strength, and are sustainable at higher temperatures. HTI products are extensively used in industrial, emission control and fire protection applications.
In addition, 56 companies operating in the High-Temperature Insulation arena worldwide are profiled, including:
- Advanced Industrial Solutions Ltd.
- Cabot Corporation
- GrafTech International Ltd.
- ISOLITE Group
- Johns-Manville Corporation
- Knauf Insulation
- Morgan Advanced Materials PLC
- Nichias Corporation
- Rath AG
- Temtek Solutions
Key Topics Covered:
1. HIGH TEMPERATURE INSULATION - A MARKET OVERVIEW
2. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
- Cabot Introduces AerocladTM High Temperature Insulation Blanket
- ISOLITE Expands Production and Sales Facility in Greenville
- FSN Capital to Take Over Skamol
- Johns Manville Acquires Industrial Insulation Group
- Morgan Thermal Ceramics to Expand Elkhart Manufacturing Facility
- Morgan Ceramics to Unveil High Temperature Insulation and Ceramic Components
- Promat HPI Introduces PROMASIL® 1100 SUPER Calcium Silicate Board
- American Securities Acquires Unifrax I
- GrafTech International Takes Over Fiber Materials
- TM Montante Development and Unifrax I Sign Agreement
- Unifrax Acquires Saffil America and Saffil 2011
- Microtherm® and Eventech Ink Distribution Agreement
3. MARKET PARTICIPANTS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/crcd9q/high_temperature