DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cvfgqd/exploration) has announced the addition of the "Exploration Blocks (Oil & Gas/ CBM) : A Complete Update" report to their offering.
Indianpetro's compendium on Exploration Blocks( Oil &Gas / CBM ): A Complete Update is updated as of August, 2013. The database is compulsory reading for every vendor supplying goods and services to the E&P industry in India for it provides the most comprehensive operational information ever on all NELP (1 to IX) and pre-NELP blocks as well as all medium and small fields. All CBM blocks are also covered.
How is it useful for a vendor?
If you are a vendor targeting the E&P industry in India, will you wait for a tender to come out from a block or would you rather have your marketing team know about the requirement well in advance so that you have time to prepare for it? Wouldn't you target the operator before a tender is called so that he is already abreast of the services and products you offer? You can perhaps tweak the tender to your benefit should you be able to impress the operator of the benefit of your product or service. Wouldn't you be happy to have an entire list of blocks, along with names of operators, in which full details are given on when exploration, appraisal and development activities are going to come up in the next few months or over the next one or two years?
The compendium will provide:
- A detailed work programme as outlined by the operator for every block
- A comparison is made of the work done so far with what was promised under the Production Sharing Contract and reasons for deviations if any
- All previous contract related background
- All future work programs broken down into sub-parts and with timelines
- Details of regulatory permissions and PSC related issues for every block
- The compendium will be useful for all those who are involved in the following activities, among others:
- 3D and 2D seismic surveys
- All drilling equipment, both offshore and onshore
- Data processing and interpretation
- Basin modeling and structural modeling
- Petrographic, Petro physical, Geochemical and Bio stratigraphic Analysis
- Reserve Validation and Environment & Safety
- Seismic Inversion and Depositional System Analysis
- Crude & Gas Processing and Metering facilities
- Terminals & Pipelines and related Compression equipment
- Arial surveys and Supply vessels
- Well chemicals
- Supply logistics
- Techno-economic feasibility studies
Key Topics Covered:
- NELP Block Status in Nine Bidding Rounds
- Block Status in Nine Bidding Rounds under PSC Regime
- State-wise Pre-NELP and NELP Blocks awarded
- State-wise Pre-NELP and NELP Blocks relinquished
- Operator-wise NELP Blocks
- Details of Blocks Covered (Operator wise)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cvfgqd/exploration