GÖTEBORG, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Vitrolife Sweden AB (STO:VITR)
The Annual General Meeting of Vitrolife AB (publ) will take place on Monday May 5, 2014, at 5 p.m. in the company’s premises at Gustaf Werners gata 2 in Gothenburg. Notice of attendance at the Annual General Meeting shall be given no later than Monday, April 28, 2014, at 12 noon.
Shareholders wishing to participate at the Annual General Meeting shall notify the company by mail to Vitrolife AB (publ), Box 9080, SE-400 92 Gothenburg, Sweden, Att: Anita Ahlqvist, by phone +46 31 721 80 83, by fax +46 31 721 80 99 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Full name/business name, personal identification number/ company registration number (or the equivalent), address, telephone number, number of shares, details of any advisors and where appropriate details of a representative or proxy must be stated in the notification. A proxy form in Swedish for shareholders wishing to be represented by proxy will be found on www.vitrolife.com.
Shareholders that have their shares registered in the name of a nominee must temporarily record their shares in the share register kept by Euroclear Sweden AB in their own names to be able to attend the General Meeting. Such registration must be carried out no later than Monday, April 28, 2014.
The following proposals will be amongst those presented at the Annual General Meeting:
· Dividend of SEK 1.00 per share and Thursday, May 8, 2014, as the record date for the dividend.
· The Election Committee proposes that the number of members of the Board of Directors shall be six. Fredrik Mattsson, Maris Hartmanis, Tord Lendau, Barbro Fridén, Carsten Browall and Pia Marions are proposed for re-election as Board members. It is proposed that Carsten Browall is re-elected as Chairman of the Board.
· Remuneration to the Board of Directors is proposed to be a total of SEK 1,110,000, of which SEK 330,000 is to be allocated to the Chairman of the Board, SEK 150,000 to each of the other Board members and SEK 30,000 to the Chairman of the Audit Committee. The proposal equals an increase of the total remuneration to the Board of SEK 210,000.
· Authorization for the Board to resolve to issue new shares up until the next Annual General Meeting.
· Authorization for the Board to make a decision on the acquisition of the company’s own shares during the period up until the next Annual General Meeting.
Gothenburg, April 1, 2014
VITROLIFE AB (publ)
Vitrolife (http://www.vitrolife.com/en/Corporate/) is an international medical device Group. Vitrolife Fertility (http://www.vitrolife.com/en/Fertility/) product area develops, produces and markets medical devices for assisted reproduction. Work is also carried out to enable the use and handling of stem cells for therapeutic purposes
Vitrolife (http://www.vitrolife.com/en/Corporate/) has approximately 240 employees and the company's products are sold in almost 110 markets. The company is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, and there are also offices in USA, Australia, France, Italy, United Kingdom, China, Japan, Hungary and Denmark. The Vitrolife share (http://www.vitrolife.com/en/Corporate/Financial/The-share1/) is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm (http://www.nasdaqomxnordic.com/aktier/shareinformation?Instrument=SSE13469), Small Cap.
Vitrolife is required to publish the information in this press release in accordance with the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on April 1, 2014 at 11.00 a.m.
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com