PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--FIBER-LINE®’s core competency is adding value to high performance fibers with our established processing and coating expertise. We have an extensive line of strength members, ripcords, binders and fillers, extruded and fiber-reinforced plastic (FRP) products available with performance-enhancing coatings. The company is also focused on identifying and implementing sustainable solutions that save money and protect the environment.
Products & packaging created for optimal stability and maximum value
- When our R&D engineers develop new coatings, they begin with the environmental impact of the components. In addition to being environmentally-friendly and water-based, the coatings enhance the performance of high-performance fibers.
- Precision-wound packages deliver the greatest stability and strength per package.
- Our splicing technique maintains 90% of the original break strength. This minimizes waste as less scrap is created.
Services that save time, money and reduce waste
- We splice, rewind and return finished tubes to our customers for further use and processing.
- Our Fiber Recycling Program maximizes fiber consumption and use.
- We offer metered lengths up to 200 km that reduce tube waste, the number of shorts created, and the number of tube changes required during processing.
Manufacturing facilities with sustainable solutions
- Our Hatfield, PA manufacturing facility has been certified as landfill-free by SWS.
- All of our sites have implemented energy-efficient site improvements.
- Our Holland facility is powered by wind energy.
FIBER-LINE® is demonstrating its ongoing commitment as responsible supplier for the oil & gas, industrial, and telecommunications industries. Contact us today for sustainable solutions for your business.
For over 25 years, FIBER-LINE has provided science-driven expertise that improves the performance and the end-use processing of high performance fibers. Our products enable the search for new energy reserves and extend the life of fiber optic telecommunication cables. They also add important characteristics, such as SWELLCOAT® water-blocking, water repellence, adhesion, color, and wear- and UV-resistance to these and many other applications. We believe that our ongoing commitment to protect the environment, to remain at the forefront of fiber and coating technology, and to ‘treat others as we want to be treated’ will drive the success of our customers, shareholders, and employees.