DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rks48t/medical_devices) has announced the addition of the "Medical Devices (France)" report to their offering.
This report provides a detailed overview of the Medical Devices in France market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 1500 companies. It includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
A quick glance at this report will tell you that 175 companies have a declining financial rating, while 227 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 1500 companies is meticulously scrutinised in a one-page individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Authors Chart: A graphical assessment of a company's financial performance
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive a thorough market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the MEDICAL DEVICES (France) market.
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
Reasons To Buy
- Target entry into the French market
- See the market leaders and best trading partners
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rks48t/medical_devices
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.