DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rbpswv/china_chain) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the Chinese Chain Catering Industry - Forecasts to 2016" report to their offering.
Against unfavorable factors such as slowdown in growth rates for domestic and overseas economies, in-depth implementation of a series of regulations like Eight Requirements and Six Bans issued by the Central Government, H7N9's bird flu as well as ever-growing food safety issue, China catering industry encountered grave pressure, with the revenue in 2012 increasing by 13.6% year-on-year to RMB2.3448 trillion, touching the bottom in industrial growth rate since 1991. Likewise, the revenue of chain catering enterprises above designated size posted RMB128.3 billion, up 14.6% year-on-year.
Since 2013, Chinese catering firms have witnessed a contraction in terms of profit cut. From January to November, the revenue in the industry grew only by 9.0% year-on-year to RMB2.2913 trillion.
Under the influence of opposing extravagance and waste launched by the central government, a great many of catering enterprises saw great loss since many officials were no longer allowed to have lavish public banquets, which contributes in a large part to the drop in revenue of the high-end catering sector. Furthermore, the net income of major listed industrial players witnessed a drop in the main.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of China Chain Catering Industry
2. Development Environment of China Chain Catering Industry
3. China Catering Industry Development
4. China Chain Catering Industry Development
5. Key Enterprises in Chain Chinese Food Industry
6. Key Enterprises in Chain Hot Pot Industry
7. Key Enterprises in Chain Western Food Industry
8. Market Review and Forecast of China Chain Catering Industry
- Ajisen China
- Beijing Yoshinoya
- C. Straits Cafe
- Chongqing Joy Cygnet Dining
- Country Style Cooking (CSC)
- Da Niang Dumpling
- Dezhuang Industrial
- Dio Coffee
- Grassland Pastoral Catering
- Hai Di Lao Hot Pot
- Little Lamb
- Liuyishou Hot Pot
- Maoge Food
- Mr. Lee
- Tang Palace (China)
- Xiabu Xiabu
- Xiao Nan Guo
- YUM! Restaurants (China)
- Yonghe King
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rbpswv/china_chain