DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cr9kmz/the_future_of_the) has announced the addition of Canadean Ltd's new report "The Future of the Haircare Market in Canada to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" to their offering.
This 2014 report is the result of extensive market and company research. It presents detailed analysis on the Haircare consumption trends in Canada, historic and forecast Haircare consumption volumes, and values at market and category level. It also provides indispensable data on brand share distribution channels profiles of companies active in the global Haircare market along with latest industry news in addition to mergers & acquisitions. This report brings together intelligence research modeling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics to account for Haircare sales overall and to know which categories and segments are showing growth in the coming years.
Key Topics Covered
- Canada Haircare Market Analysis, 2007-17
- Canada Conditioner Market Analysis, 2007-17
- Canada Hair Colorants Market Analysis, 2007-17
- Canada Perms and Relaxers Market Analysis, 2007-17
- Canada Shampoo Market Analysis, 2007-17
- Canada Styling Agents Market Analysis, 2007-17
- Profiles of Companies Active in the Global Haircare Market
- News and Key Events in the Global Haircare Market
- Deal Activities in the Global Haircare Market
- Avon Products
- Estee Lauder
- Procter and Gamble
- The Clorox Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cr9kmz/the_future_of_the
Source: Canadean Ltd
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.