DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jdvmn9/hnwi_asset) has announced the addition of the "HNWI Asset Allocation in Italy to 2013" report to their offering.
This report is the result of an extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Italy.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables a determination of how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- Independent market sizing of Italy HNWIs across five wealth bands
- In 2012, there were around 165,161 core millionaires in Italy, with a combined wealth of US$669 billion and an average wealth of US$4 million.
- During the review period, the number of core HNWIs increased by 2.5% from 161,060 in 2008 to 165,161 in 2012.
- According to projections, the number of core HNWIs in Italy is expected to grow by around 14% over the forecast period to reach 188,342 by 2017.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Analysis of Italian HNWI Investments
- Banca Aletti Private Banking
- Banca Euromobiliare
- Banca Fideuram SpA
- Banca Generali
- Banca Intermobiliare di Investimenti e Gestioni SpA
- Banca Leonardo Private Banking
- Banca Popolare di Sondrio Private Banking
- Banca Profilo Private Banking
- Ersel Private Bank
- Intesa Sanpaolo Private Banking
- MPS Private Banking
- Mediobanca Private Banking
- UBI Private Banking
- UniCredit Private Banking
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jdvmn9/hnwi_asset.