DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wmkg59/2014_strategies) has announced the addition of the "2014 Strategies for the US PT and APTT Point-of-Care/POC Testing Market" report to their offering.
This new 337-page report contains 31 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of the PT and APTT testing in POC locations, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies for the global POC coagulation market.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of nine POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for coagulation procedures by market segment
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Operating/Recovery Suites
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Birth Centers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of coagulation procedures performed in POC testing locations.
- Review of leading coagulation analyzers, both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing coagulation testing technologies and products, by assay.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new coagulation instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wmkg59/2014_strategies