DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bzqfsn/italy_2013_wealth) has announced the addition of the "Italy 2013 Wealth Book" report to their offering.
This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Italy. It reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs in Italy. Also included is an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- There were approximately 175,968 HNWIs in Italy in 2012. These HNWIs held US$1.1 trillion in wealth. The wealth per capita in the country in 2012 was approximately US$185,427.
- In 2012, Italian HNWI numbers rose by 1.3%, following a marginal decrease of 3.2% in 2011.
- At the end of 2012, Italian HNWIs held 41.5% (US$463 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, significantly higher than the worldwide average of 20-30%.
- Alternatives, equities and fixed-income products recorded the strongest growth during the review period.
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Number of UHNWIs in major cities
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- Size of the Italy wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Independent market sizing of Italian HNWIs across five wealth bands
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Italy
- Banca Aletti Private Banking
- Banca Euromobiliare
- Banca Fideuram SpA
- Banca Generali
- Banca Intermobiliare di Investimenti e Gestioni SpA
- Banca Leonardo Private Banking
- Banca Popolare di Sondrio Private Banking
- Banca Profilo Private Banking
- Ersel Private Bank
- Intesa Sanpaolo Private Banking
- MPS Private Banking
- Mediobanca Private Banking
- UBI Private Banking
- UniCredit Private Banking
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bzqfsn/italy_2013_wealth