DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mr4b8l/phosphorus) has announced the addition of the "Phosphorus Industry China Monthly Report" report to their offering.
The domestic phosphorus industry remained stable in Dec. 2013, and also the overseas market did not appear large swings compared with the status in last month.
In Dec. 2013, the exploitation quantity of phosphorus ore continued reducing, but as the inventory was adequate in the previous period, there is no large shortage in the phosphorus market. The operation rate of most yellow phosphorus enterprises was less than 40%, mainly causing by the increasing electricity price and the stagnant downstream market. Since the overcapacity problem still existed, China's phosphate fertilizer industry remained weak in Dec. Under the relatively depressed circumstances of the whole phosphorus industry, the phosphoric acid and fine chemicals companies were working on the orders that were received in earlier 2013.
The most notable event is the phosphorus fertilizer industry at the beginning of 2014 undoubtedly is the implementation of the Tariff Execution Plan 2014. The policy has come into force on Jan. 1, 2014, which may boost the domestic export situation and impact the global phosphorus fertilizer market to a certain degree, but the influence of this new policy may be limited as given the grim situation of overcapacity and oversupply in the domestic market.
Topics Covered Include:
- Newyangfeng Fertilizer approved to be listed by back door listing
- Tianjin Tanyi develops a new technology to produce MKP by using yellow phosphorus tail gas
- CPCIF compiles thematic report to ease the overcapacity in eight chemical industries
- Phosphate fertilizer export tariff to be sharply reduced in 2014
- New standard to regulate domestic single superphosphate market in 2014
- Batian to invest in a giant synthesis ammonia project in Weng'an County, Guizhou Province
- Kainlin Group to start the integration project of phosphorus and coal chemical industry in H2 2014
- The first phosphate complex in South East Asia to be built in Malaysia
- Yidu Dajiang to upgrade its phosphate compound fertilizer production devices
- Iodine recycling item of Kailin Mining & Ferilizer to be put into operation in Feb. 2014
- International trade of phosphate chemicals in Nov. 2013
- Market review of prime phosphate chemicals in Dec. 2013
- Price monitoring of phosphate chemicals in Dec. 2013
- China Garments Co., Ltd.
- Guizhou Kailin (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Guizhou Kailin (Group) Mining & Fertilizer Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Newyangfeng Fertilizer Stock Co., Ltd.
- Malaysian Phosphate Additives (Sarawak) Sdn Bhd
- Shenzhen Batian Ecotypic Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Tanyi Synthesis Engineering Carbon Co., Ltd.
- Yidu Dajiang Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mr4b8l/phosphorus