DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/37cmx5/china_fluoride) has announced the addition of the "China Fluoride Materials Monthly Report" report to their offering.
Two major domestic fluorine chemical industrial parks, located in Quzhou, Zhejiang Province and Changshu, Jiangsu Province respectively, are expected to enjoy new policy support from their local governments, which indicates that China's local governments have been putting more efforts in industrial upgrading and optimization of the fluorine chemical industry.
The export situation of HF was optimistic as of Nov. 2013, and will maintain the uptrend in Q1 2014 as estimated.
Domestic ex-works price of R22 still maintained an uptrend in Q4 2013, mainly because of the restriction of production quota and the increase of production cost.
Key Topics Covered:
- Two domestic major fluorine industrial parks to enjoy new policy support
- Export situation of HF may still be optimistic in Q1 2014
- Domestic ex-works price of R22 remains an uptrend in Q4 2013
- Domestic XPS foam industry prefers to use CO2 mixture as substitute for HCFCs
- R290 to be popularized in domestic room air-conditioner industry
- USITC continues anti-dumping and countervailing investigation into China-made R134a
- HONF develops two new fluorine chemical production technologies
- Export volume of AlF3 may decrease slightly in Q1 2014
- Domestic market situation of PTFE is still depressed in Q4 2013
- Jiangsu Sanmei's PVDF project to go into normal production in 2014
- Domestic electronic grade HF producers to enjoy a bright future
- Import and export analysis of fluoride chemicals in China in Nov. 2013
- Domestic ex-works prices of most fluoride materials in Dec. 2013
- Pengshui County legislates to standardize mineral exploitation
- Hunan Nonferrous Corp. invests in fluorite recycling project
- Arkema Changshu Site's PVDF resin obtains NSF 61 certification
- Arkema (Changshu) Fluorochemical Co., Ltd.
- Changshu 3F Zhonghao New Chemical Materials Co., Ltd.
- Daikin Fluorochemicals (China) Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Chunlan Refrigerating Equipment Stock Co., Ltd.
- Midea Group Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/37cmx5/china_fluoride