TEL AVIV, Israel--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Revealers (http://revealers.com/), the addictively fun turn-based guessing game, has released an upgraded version today that reinvents the way its visual trivia game is played, along with several other updates and enhancements.
While the core of the game still hinges on quickly identifying photos from four possible answers as the image slowly appears square by square, in this updated version, the rules of the game have changed. It’s not just about speed. It’s about speed and accuracy, as now the player who has the most “brain cells” wins the round.
On top of that, just as the hit game Candy Crush Saga requires users to complete puzzles or request tickets from friends to unlock the next level, advancing to the next level in Revealers is now mission based. Every mission will be unique and keep players guessing what’s next. Challenges will range from “winning five games in the Animals category” to “beat a Hall of Fame player.”
After completing each level users will receive one of the following rewards:
- A did you know trivia fact
- The chance to double (or lose) their brain cells with a coin toss
- New badges such as Levels Achieved, Top Sharer, Mastered Categories
- Special boosters including Magic Stick, TNT, Devil
With all the changes and improvements, the most important piece of the game hasn’t changed. Revealers still aims to engage players with user-generated content. Players can submit their own photo and answer options that will then appear in future games.
The latest version also brings additional performance enhancements and new features:
- Social features, including likes, comments, shares, and chat
- Enriched user interface for contemporary look and feel
- Additional navigation bar for ease of use
- Full access to all 18 categories
- Email signup, in addition to Facebook Connect
- Bug fixes and other improvements
Download Revealers for iOS: http://bit.ly/16zgUcc
Download Revealers for Android: http://bit.ly/1750aYv
Founded in 2013 and based in Tel Aviv, Apps23 is an app studio where developers can build fun and innovative mobile applications. The first product being released by the company is Revealers, a turn-based guessing game. Apps23 was founded by Muly Litvak and lives by his personal motto: We’ll try something 23 times, the 24th time we give up.
# # #
See more at: