CHELMSFORD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kronos Incorporated today announced a 30-city world tour of KronosLIVE, a seminar series that offers the latest insights into how Kronos game-changing workforce management solutions combine ease of use and deep functionality to help organizations control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity.
- Beginning with an event in Toronto next week, KronosLIVE will be offered throughout the world in cities such as Atlanta, Boston, Calgary, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, London, Mexico City, Montreal, Mumbai, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Shanghai, and Vancouver.
- Attendees of KronosLIVE will gain an exclusive look at new Kronos workforce management products and services. Attendees will learn how to lower their cost of ownership and improve operational efficiencies by moving their Kronos workforce management solution to the Kronos Cloud; explore how to more effectively manage their workforce in the moment using Kronos tablet and mobile applications; and hear how the latest versions of Kronos workforce management product suites – including Workforce Central®, Workforce Ready®, and Kronos iSeries Central – are helping organizations innovatively manage their workforces.
- An excellent networking opportunity, KronosLIVE events provide a complement to the learning and networking that takes place each year at KronosWorks™, the world’s largest workforce information exchange.
- Event dates: KronosLIVE U.S.; KronosLIVE Canada; KronosLIVE EMEA; KronosLIVE China; KronosLIVE Mexico.
- Join the conversation by using #KronosLive on Twitter.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2014 Kronos Incorporated. Kronos, Workforce Central, Workforce Ready, and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.