WILTON, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SiriusDecisions, the leading global business-to-business (b-to-b) research and advisory firm, today announced the finalists for its eighth annual Return on Integration (ROI) Awards series. Finalists were recognized for superior sales, marketing and product alignment performance, and the award winners will be honored and asked to present their journey of transformation to attendees at the ninth annual SiriusDecisions Summit, being held May 21-23 at the Hyatt Regency in Orlando, Fla.
The ROI Awards finalists were selected based on innovative applications of SiriusDecisions’ research and frameworks to improve performance across their organizations. Below are the 2014 finalists who have displayed excellence in the categories of Branding/Communications, Channel Impact, Sales Enablement, Sales and Marketing Alignment and Sales/Marketing Operations:
- SAP (Branding/Communications)
- VMWare (Channel Impact)
- HP Software (Channel Impact)
- Cisco (Sales Enablement)
- Rockwell Automation (Sales Enablement)
- Hyland (Sales and Marketing Alignment)
- Polycom (Sales and Marketing Alignment)
- Docusign (Sales and Marketing Alignment)
- Arrow (Sales and Marketing Alignment)
- Cisco (Sales and Marketing Alignment)
- Jaspersoft (Sales/Marketing Operations)
- Motorola Solutions (Sales/Marketing Operations)
- “The theme for this year’s SiriusDecisions Summit is ‘Transforming Sales, Marketing and Product’ and the twelve finalists for this year’s ROI Awards have truly embodied this within their organizations,” said John Neeson, Managing Director of SiriusDecisions. “By leveraging our research and frameworks, the finalists have demonstrated a commitment to business and revenue growth with measureable results, and deserve to be recognized for their accomplishments.”
- To register for SiriusDecisions’ annual Summit, click here.
- More information on Summit 2014’s expanded sessions and agenda is available on the SiriusDecisions Summit website.
- Connect with SiriusDecisions on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or YouTube.
- Follow the #sdsummit hashtag for regular updates and Summit news.
SiriusDecisions, Summit 2014, ROI, Transformation, Marketing, Sales, Product Integration, Innovation, Channel, Branding, Communications, Alignment, Operations, Messaging, Channel, SAP, VMware, HP Software, Cisco, Rockwell Automation, Hyland, Polycom, Docusign, Arrow, Motorola Solutions
SiriusDecisions is the leading global b-to-b research and advisory firm. We deliver the actionable intelligence, transformative frameworks and expert guidance that equip executives to modernize and elevate sales, marketing and product performance.
For more information, visit www.siriusdecisions.com.