DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8h4qnz/high_grade) has announced the addition of the "High Grade Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014" report to their offering.
High Grade Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014 provides data on the High Grade Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on High Grade Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.
It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating High Grade Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
- Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
- Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
- Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
Key Topics Covered:
List of Tables
List of Figures
High Grade Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Clinical Trials by Region
In Progress Trials by Phase
Clinical Trials by Trial Status
Clinical Trials by End Point Status
Unaccomplished Trials of High Grade Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Subjects Recruited Over a Period of Time
Clinical Trials by Sponsor Type
Top Companies Participating in High Grade Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Therapeutics Clinical Trials
Five Key Clinical Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8h4qnz/high_grade
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.