LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tealium, the market leader in enterprise tag management and solutions that power real-time unified marketing initiatives, today announced the launch of Digital Velocity Europe 2014, the company’s premier annual user conference designed to help clients increase marketing ROI and engage customers in new and innovative ways.
The one-day event, to be held in London on 12th June at The Brewery, features digital marketing experts, hands-on product training, best practices, customer success stories, and more. Digital Velocity Europe sold out last year, attracting digital marketers and executives from major brands in 10 European countries.
- James McCormick of Forrester Research will deliver the event’s keynote presentation, Building an Effective Digital Marketing Foundation. McCormick is a leading expert in digital marketing and customer insight and will be discussing his research focused on enabling a single view of the customer across all channels.
- Tealium University, the most comprehensive tag management training program, will deliver two separate tracks of hands-on learning to ensure delegates can immediately improve their digital marketing effectiveness and optimise their use of tag management. One track will be focused towards marketing professionals, while the other will be more technical focused.
- Several customer brands, including Volvo and Urban Outfitters, will share insights on how they use Tealium to maximise their digital marketing potential and provide best practice tips along the way.
- Tealium will provide in-depth demonstrations of Tealium AudienceStream, a new audience segmentation and data distribution solution that helps marketers drive more profitable customer interactions across digital touch points using their existing cloud applications.
- Tealium clients and partners will benefit from detailed product discussions and feedback sessions with Tealium executives and key members of the company’s engineering staff.
Andy Mullice, Web Analytics Manager, Urban Outfitters
“Last year, Digital Velocity Europe was a great blend of thought leadership and practical learning. I am excited to be returning this year and presenting my experience with tag management and discussing digital best practice with like-minded marketing and analytics professionals.”
Tracy Hansen, CMO, Tealium
“Digital Velocity Europe is a world-class event with practical learning courtesy of Tealium University, and thought leadership from respected digital marketing experts. We are experiencing extremely strong product demand in Europe, and we look forward to connecting with both new and existing clients as we continue to build a robust community of customers and digital marketing partners.”
Learn more about Digital Velocity Europe 2014 here.
Tealium helps savvy brands bring order to marketing chaos and engage customers in innovative ways. Using Tealium as the foundation for their digital marketing operations, smart marketers can fuel real-time unified marketing initiatives and drive more profitable customer interactions across all digital touch points. Tealium is the recognised leader in enterprise tag management and was recently named one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies in America for 2014. Each quarter, Tealium serves 1.2 trillion tags on behalf of its global clients, representing an estimated $75B in annual online transactions. For more information, please visit www.tealium.com.