MALMÖ, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
BE Group (STO:BEGR)
The shareholders in BE Group AB (publ) are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting to be held at 3.00 p.m. on Friday 25 April 2014, at the company’s head office, Spadegatan 1 in Malmö.
Right to attend
Shareholders who wish to attend the Annual General Meeting must:
(i) be recorded in the share register kept by Euroclear Sweden AB on Thursday 17 April 2014 and
(ii) notify the company of their intention to attend the Meeting no later than on Thursday 17 April 2014, preferably before 12.00 noon.
In order to participate in the Meeting, shareholders with nominee-registered shares should request their bank or broker to have the shares temporarily owner-registered with Euroclear Sweden AB. Such registration must be effected by Thursday 17 April 2014. Shareholders must, well in advance of this date, instruct their nominees to carry out such registration.
Notice of attendance
Notice of attendance shall be made by telephone +46 40 38 42 00 or on the company website, www.begroup.com. The notice of attendance shall state name, personal identity number/corporate identity number, address, telephone number and number of advisors. Shareholders represented by proxy must issue a power of attorney for the proxy. A proxy form is available at the company and on the company website. Proxy and representative of a legal person shall submit a copy of the certificate of registration or similar papers of authorisation indicating persons authorised to sign on behalf of the legal entity. In order to facilitate the entrance to the Meeting, the original proxy and documents of authorisation should be provided to the company at the address BE Group AB, Attn: Annika Ternström, Box 225, SE-201 22 Malmö, Sweden, on Thursday 24 April 2014 at the latest.
As evident from the convening notice, the agenda of the Meeting include the following proposals:
· New election of Charlotte Hansson and re-election of Board members Anders Ullberg, who is also proposed to be re-elected as Chairman, Roger Bergqvist, Lars Olof Nilsson, Petter Stillström and Jörgen Zahlin. Marita Jaatinen has declined re-election. Charlotte Hansson has a graduate in biochemistry from the University of Copenhagen. She has experience from the logistics and biotech industries and has inter alia been employed within the Jetpak Group as CEO of Jetpak Sweden and earlier as Commercial Manager of Scandinavia. She is a board member in B&B Tools, Deltaco and Orio.
· Re-election of the registered accounting company KPMG AB for a mandate period of one year.
· Determination of guidelines for remuneration to senior executives.
· Resolution on authorization of the Board of Directors to decide on transfer of the company’s own shares.
· That no dividend will be paid for the financial year 2013.
As regards other proposals, as well as further details regarding the proposals stated above, please be referred to the appended notice.
Additional information about BE Group can be found on the company website www.begroup.com.
BE Group, listed on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm exchange, is a trading and service company in steel and other metals. BE Group provides various forms of service for steel, stainless steel and aluminium applications to customers primarily in the construction and engineering sectors. In 2013, the Group reported sales of SEK 4.0 Bn. BE Group has approximately 800 employees, with Sweden and Finland as its largest markets. The head office is located in Malmö, Sweden. Read more about BE Group at www.begroup.com
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com