DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9zmgnr/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the European Hosted IP Telephony and UCC Services Market" report to their offering.
The European hosted Internet protocol (IP) and unified communications and collaboration (UCC) market offers considerable opportunities for both European and international providers delivering compelling next-generation solutions.
Over the next five years, service providers with a larger footprint and a greater number of channel partners, reliable networks and the ability to deliver more advanced capabilities will be most successful.
This study provides insight on market trends and challenges, a market forecast and a competitor market positioning assessment. Vendors, service providers, resellers and customer organizations can use this analysis to improve their competitive positioning and develop sustainable growth strategies.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What are the market and technology trends, drivers and restraints in the European hosted IP telephony and UCC market and how are they different from those in other world regions?
- How big is the European hosted IP telephony and UCC services market in terms of installed users and recurring service provider revenues and what is the growth potential for the next six years?
- Which European countries and sub-regions present the largest growth opportunities for hosted IP telephony and UCC services?
- Which UCC technologies are European businesses using today and planning to adopt in the future and which enterprise solutions are they looking to move to the cloud?
- What is the nature of the competitive landscape in this market and how are the different service providers positioned in terms of growth strategies and competitive differentiators?
- What are the key success factors in the European hosted IP telephony and UCC services market?
Key Topics Covered:
- Key Findings
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Market Definitions
Total Hosted IP Telephony and UCC Services Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Demand Analysis
- Country and Sub-region Analysis
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9zmgnr/analysis_of_the
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.