STOCKHOLM, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
RIGHT TO ATTEND AND NOTICE TO THE COMPANY
Those wishing to attend the meeting must:
1. be entered as a shareholder in the share register kept by Euroclear Sweden AB on Wednesday, 16 April 2014, and
2. give notice of attendance to the Company no later than on Wednesday, 16 April 2014.
Notice of attendance can be given in writing to the address Eniros Årsstämma, Box 7832, SE-103 98 Stockholm, Sweden, by telephone +46 (0)8 402 90 44 on weekdays between 9.00 am and 4.00 pm CET or on the Company’s website, www.enirogroup.com, (only private individuals). When giving notice of attendance, please state name/company name, social security number/corporate registration number, address, telephone number (office hours) and, where relevant, number of accompanying persons.
1. Opening of the meeting.
2. Election of chair of the meeting.
3. Preparation and approval of voting register.
4. Adoption of agenda.
5. Election of two persons to check the minutes of the meeting.
6. Determination of whether the meeting has been duly convened.
7. Speech by the CEO.
8. A description by the chair of the Board of Directors of the work of the Board of Directors and the board committees during 2013.
9. Presentation of the annual report, the auditor’s report, the consolidated financial statements and the auditor’s report on the consolidated financial statements for 2013.
10. Resolution on:
a) adoption of the income statement and balance sheet, as well as the consolidated income statement and the consolidated balance sheet for 2013,
b) appropriation of the Company’s result as shown on the adopted balance sheet and setting of record date for the dividend,
c) discharge of the directors and the CEO from personal liability towards the Company for the administration of the Company in 2013.
11. Resolution on number of directors and alternate directors to be elected at the meeting.
12. Resolution on remuneration payable to the directors.
13. Election of chair of the Board of Directors, directors and any alternate directors.
14. Resolution on number of auditors and deputy auditors.
15. Resolution on remuneration payable to the auditor.
16. Election of auditor and any deputy auditors.
17. Resolution regarding the nomination committee.
18. Resolution on guidelines for remuneration to senior executives.
19. Resolution regarding share-related incentive programme. 20. Closing of the meeting.
A complete version of the notice is available in the attached document.
The information is such that Eniro AB (publ) is required to disclose in accordance with the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act and/or the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was submitted for publication at 08.00 CET on March 24, 2014.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com