DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c97z4l/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese 1-Methylcyclopropene (1-MCP) Industry Report 2014" report to their offering.
The Global and Chinese 1-Methylcyclopropene (1-MCP) Industry Report 2014 is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global 1-MCP industry with a focus on the Chinese situation.
The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. 1-Methylcyclopropene market analysis is provided for both the international and Chinese domestic situations including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, key regions development status and a comparison analysis between the international and Chinese markets.
Development policies and plans are also discussed and manufacturing processes and cost structures analyzed. 1-MCP industry import/export consumption, supply and demand figures and cost price and production value gross margins are also provided.
A key feature of the report is its focus on eight industry players providing information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity production, price, cost, production value and contact information. Upstream raw materials and equipment and downstream demand analysis is also carried out. 1-MCP industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. Finally the feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
Key Topics Covered:
- 1-Methylcyclopropene (1-MCP) Industry Overview
- 1-Methylcyclopropene(1-MCP) International and China Market Analysis
- 1-Methylcyclopropene(1-MCP) Development Environmental Analysis
- 1-Methylcyclopropene (1-MCP) Development Policy and Plan
- 1-Methylcyclopropene (1-MCP) Manufacturing Process and Cost Structure
- 2009-2014 1-Methylcyclopropene(1-MCP) Productions Supply Sales Demand Market Status and Forecast
- 1-Methylcyclopropene(1-MCP) Key Manufacturers Analysis
- Up and Down Stream Industry Analysis
- 1-Methylcyclopropene(1-MCP) Marketing Channels Analysis
- 1-Methylcyclopropene(1-MCP) Industry Development Trend
- 1-Methylcyclopropene(1-MCP) Industry Development Proposals
- 1-Methylcyclopropene(1-MCP) New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
- Global and China 1-Methylcyclopropene(1-MCP) Industry Research Conclusions
- Lanzhou Jiacheng
- Rohm and Haas (mother company of AgroFresh)
- Shaanxi Liquan
- XIAN YongTai
- Xiqin Biotechnology
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c97z4l/global_and