DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5z8b2c/oil_and_chemicals) has announced the addition of the "Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry Outlook in North America, 2014 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Storage Terminals" report to their offering.
This report is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the oil and chemicals storage industry in North America. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned oil and chemicals storage terminals in North America. The profiles of major companies operating in the oil and chemicals storage industry in North America are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned oil and chemicals storage terminals
- Provides historical data from 2005 to 2013, forecast to 2017
- Information on operator and commodity information for all active and planned oil and chemicals storage terminals
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis. Key companies covered are Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P., Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P. and NuStar Energy L.P.
- Strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on storage terminals in North America
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in North America's oil storage industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitor's oil storage terminal network and its capacity
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in North America.
Key Topics Covered
1 Table of Contents
3 North America Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry
4 Profile of Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P.
5 Profile of Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P.
6 Profile of NuStar Energy L.P.
7 Financial Deals Landscape
8 Recent Developments
- Kinder Morgan Energy Partners
- Magellan Midstream Partners
- NuStar Energy
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5z8b2c/oil_and_chemicals
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.