DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/27mn7r/united_states_mri) has announced the addition of the "United States MRI Systems Market Outlook to 2020" report to their offering.
"United States MRI Systems Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the United States MRI Systems market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories - High Field MRI Systems, Low Field MRI Systems and Mid Field MRI Systems.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the MRI Systems market wherever available.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for MRI Systems market categories - High Field MRI Systems, Low Field MRI Systems and Mid Field MRI Systems.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United States MRI Systems market.
- Key players covered include Esaote S.p.A, GE Healthcare, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare and Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/27mn7r/united_states_mri