DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3c5rrx/medipoint) has announced the addition of the "MediPoint: Electrophysiology - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts" report to their offering.
Still in its infancy, the electrophysiology (EP) device market has seen significant adoption; as more physicians become experienced in diagnostic and ablation techniques, increasing numbers of hospitals purchase supportive equipment, device price-points fall, and efficacy improves. This continued growth is also driven by technological advancements including the emergence of next-generation ablation technologies, improvements in catheter diagnostics, and advancements in lab systems. Further, as imaging modalities improve, patients are exposed to less radiation than ever before, which will only further drive diagnostics.
Growth in emerging markets is expected to drive sales as developing countries look to implement new EP programs, and hospitals adopt ablation techniques. Lastly, published studies, clinical evidence, and patient awareness will all contribute positively to EP market growth and will provide further evidence of the effectiveness of cardiac catheter ablation.
- An overview of electrophysiology, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized APAC electrophysiology market revenue from 2005 to 2013, forecast for 7 years to 2020.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for electrophysiology
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the electrophysiology sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL)
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Industry Overview
4 Segment Analysis
5 Market Outlooks by Geography
6 Strategic Competitive Assessment
7 Current and Future Players
8 Pipeline Product Assessment
9 Strategic Deals Analysis
- Biosense Webster
- Boston Scientific
- Hansen Medical
- Japan Lifeline
- Magnetecs Corporation
- MicroPort Scientific Company
- St. Jude Medical
- Stryker Sustainability Solutions
- Topera Medical
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3c5rrx/medipoint