DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7777jc/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the International and Chinese Hydraulic Industry" report to their offering.
Affected by the sluggish global economy and Chinese construction machinery market, the market value of the global hydraulic industry reached USD32.7 billion in 2012, showing a year-on-year decline. China still lags behind the United States to take the world's second place.
In 2010-2011, China's hydraulic parts output witnessed the explosive year-on-year growth rate of more than 60% due to the large-scale investment. In 2012, the decreasing downstream demand led to a substantial slowdown in the growth of Chinese hydraulic components output which dropped to 250 million. 86.12% of China's hydraulic output was highly concentrated in Zhejiang, Jiangxi, Sichuan, Jiangsu and Anhui.
Currently, most Chinese hydraulic enterprises focus on the production of mid- and low-end hydraulic products with a low concentration degree, while high-end hydraulic parts are mainly imported. Therefore, key Chinese construction machinery enterprises and hydraulic manufacturers are planning R & D and production of high-end hydraulic products.
The report mainly studies market size, regional distribution, import, export and downstream industries of the global and China hydraulic industry. In addition, it analyzes the operation of seven world-renowned hydraulic manufacturers and 15 Chinese enterprises in depth.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of Hydraulic Industry
2 Development of Hydraulic Industry
3 Major Foreign-funded Enterprises
4 Major Chinese Hydraulic Enterprises
- Avic Liyuan Hydraulic
- Beijing Huade Hydraulic Industrial Group
- Bosch Rexroth (Changzhou)
- Changzhi Hydraulics Company Limited
- Haimen Hydraulic Component Plant
- Hengli Highpressure Oil Cylinder
- Jiangsu Guorui Hydraulic Pressure Machine
- Jiangsu Nabtesco Hydraulic
- KYB Industrial Machinery (Zhenjiang) Ltd.
- Kawasaki Precision Machinery (Suzhou) Ltd.
- Kawasaki Precision Machinery Ltd./KPM
- Ningbo Wide Sky SKS Hydraulic
- Parker Hannifin
- Shandong Longyuan Hydraulic Technology
- Shandong Zhongchuan Hydraulic
- Shanghai Nabtesco Hydraulic
- Sichuan Changjiang Hydraulic Parts
- Sunbun Hydraulic
- Taiyuan Heavy Machinery Group Yuci Hydraulics Company Limited
- Xuzhou Hydraulic Component Factory
- Yuci Hydraulics Company Limited
- Yuci Hydraulics Group Corporation
- Zhejiang Stronger Hydraulic
- handong Taifeng Hydraulic
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7777jc/global_and