DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5l8j7b/database_of) has announced the addition of the "Database of Indian Coal-based Power Projects" directory to their offering.
Indian Coal Based Power Projects Database provides a quick and comprehensive data on over 260 thermal power projects operating across the country with their installed capacities. The database provides the following information about the thermal power projects:
- Promoter Name
- Project Name
- Project Cost
- Project Ownership
- Project Completion Date
- Number of Units
- Installed Capacity
- Location (District, State, Region)
- Head office Address
- Telephone Numbers
- Email and Website
- These provide details of the coal-based thermal power projects operating in the country.
- The database reflects the thermal power plants' infrastructure across the country for meeting domestic power demand.
Your key questions answered:
- Provides insights about the key coal-based thermal projects with their detailed information to understand the power plants scenario in the industry.
- Allow new entrants to understand the market, and provide handy information about the existing power plants' locations and other details.
- Critical for raw materials providing industries such as coal and others to understand the demand scenario and identify key target customers.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5l8j7b/database_of
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.