DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/flx6hz/automotive) has announced the addition of the "Automotive Finance and Leasing for Consumers in Europe" report to their offering.
Automotive Finance and Leasing for Consumers in Europe delivers comprehensive and in-depth research covering the EUR 214.5 billion market for private car finance in 25 countries in Europe.
Based on a survey of 1,350 dealers in these countries and an investigation typically covering between 30 and 40 automotive brands in each territory, the study delivers unique insights into the market for finance and leasing for new and used passenger cars bought by consumers, with fully comparable and standardised data describing market values and volumes.
Moreover, the report splits this data for each country between point-of-sale finance through dealers and finance provided directly to consumers by lenders.
In addition to this comprehensive market data, the survey results are also used to measure the propensity of dealers to work with non-tied finance and leasing partners as well as tied entities, to identify the leading non-tied providers at the point of sale and to understand relationships between manufacturers or importers and external finance and leasing companies for branded or endorsed consumer finance propositions.
Reasons To Buy
- understand the current size and future potential of the market for automotive finance and leasing for consumers on a Europe-wide basis and, also, how this differs by country;
- appreciate how this opportunity breaks down between finance for new and used cars and between finance provided through dealerships and credit offered directly to consumers away from the point of sale;
- benchmark the degree of competitive intensity recorded for distributing consumer finance and leasing services through the point of sale and how this is changing over time;
- identify the foremost competitors in each country; how strong are internationally-diversified non-captive providers such as BNP Paribas, Santander, Sberbank and Société Générale in comparison to leading captive finance competitors, the largest of which is Volkswagen Financial Services?
- evaluate the potential for establishing partnerships with manufacturers or importers for branded or endorsed consumer finance and leasing propositions across 25 countries in Europe.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/flx6hz/automotive
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.