DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/92c759/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Aluminum Heat Transfer Material Industry Report, 2013-2016" report to their offering.
Aluminum heat transfer composites are mainly used in heat exchange systems of automobiles, home appliances, machinery and equipment as well as air-cooling systems of thermal power stations. In 2013, the global output of aluminum heat transfer composites reached about 1.34 million tons, representing a year-on-year increase of 7.2%. Affected by the global economic downturn and China's economic slowdown, the downstream demand for machinery, equipment, power stations, home appliances, etc. declined, resulting in the sluggish demand for aluminum heat transfer composites, with a growth rate of only 6.9% in 2013.
China is a major consumer of aluminum heat transfer composites in the world. In 2013, the rapid growth of Chinese automobile market effectively boosted the demand for aluminum heat transfer composites to 510,600 tons. Driven by Chinese automotive light-weighting, machinery and equipment, household appliances and other industries, China's demand for aluminum heat transfer composites will continue to grow in the coming years.
Key Topics Covered
- Overview of Aluminum Heat Transfer Composites
- Status Quo of Global Aluminum Heat Transfer Composites Industry
- Status Quo of China Aluminum Heat Transfer Composites Industry
- Demand of Major Chinese Aluminum Heat Transfer Composites Downstream Industries
- Global Aluminum Heat Transfer Composites Manufacturers
- Chinese Aluminum Heat Transfer Composites Manufacturers
- Conclusion and Forecast
- Changsha Zhongxing Aluminum
- Granges (Sapa Heat Transfer)
- Granges Aluminum Heat Transfer (formerly known as Sapa Heat Transfer (Shanghai)
- Harbin Song Run Metal Products
- Huafon Nikkei Aluminium Corporation
- Jiangsu ALCHA Aluminium
- Kobe Steel
- Nantong Hengxiu Aluminum Heat Transfer Material
- Nantong Hua Te Aluminum Heat Transfer
- Norsk Hydro
- Northeast Light Alloy
- Shanghai Saxin Aluminum
- Southwest Aluminum (Group)
- Weifang Sanyuan Aluminum
- Wuxi Guanyun Aluminum
- Xuzhou Caifa Aluminum Heat Transfer
- Zhenjiang Yuanlong Aluminum
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/92c759/global_and
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.