DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4s8l6j/banking_business) has announced the addition of the "Banking Business Confidence Report Q1 2014" report to their offering.
Banking Business Confidence Report Q1 2014 analyzes banking industry executives' views on the global economy, expectations in customer confidence, supplier prices, key business concerns, and how executives' future investments are set to change in the first quarter of 2014.
This report also provides access to regional analyses of the industry outlook, industry and company growth prospects, future opportunities, staff hiring, and sales performances. In addition to providing access to the opinions and strategies of global banking industry executives, it also examines business priorities, threats and opportunities, and investment areas over the next six months.
- The report outlines the current and projected future operating conditions of the banking industry, and allows readers to make informed business decisions.
- The report aims to drive revenues by understanding present and future economic and customer issues according to key growth regions.
- The reader is provided with information on the key challenges, opportunities and priorities likely to affect the industry's growth prospects.
- The report forecasts changes in supplier prices of various products which are likely to influence the industry's growth prospects over the next six months.
- The report identifies key changes in customer confidence levels in the banking industry over the next six months
- Globally, 49% of respondents state that they are operating in a stable' economic environment, while 23% state that the current economic conditions are unfavorable'.
- Globally, industry executives identified new government proposals/ legislation in your area of operation' as a key concern over the next six months. Executives are also worried about the impact of the global economy on the industry's overall performance.
- The majority of executives have an optimistic outlook for company' and industry' confidence over the next six months.
- Overall, increasing sales' emerged as the highest priority among executives.
- Executives forecast IT services' prices to rise by 3.3% over the next six months.
- BNP Paribas
- Banco Santander SA
- Bank of Shanghai
- CIMB Bank
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- China Construction Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- HSBC Private Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Standard Chartered Plc
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Tesco Bank
- The Central Bank of Ireland
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4s8l6j/banking_business
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.